Sunday, December 12, 2010

[android-developers] Dynamically reading drawable file names

Is there any way for an Android app to read the file names of all the
files stored under drawable (or for that matter any other directory)?

I'd like to have it so I can plop in a new file and have the app read
the name for me for use in a dynamically sized list of radio buttons
(one button per file) that lists the name of the file by the radio
button.

I've done something like this with contacts, but I am not sure how you
read the file names from something like the drawable directory!

Thanks.

Darrin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment