Monday, December 6, 2010

[android-developers] New ADT and SDK breaks Eclipse (Again!)

Hi,

Has anyone else encountered problems when updating to the new ADT?

I am using Eclipse Galileo and when I tried updating the ADT, the ADT
manager is not visible anymore. Nor is the Window > Preferences >
Android option. :(

I restarted Eclipse, restarted my PC, tried uninstalling then re-
installing the plug-in but still unsuccessful. I do not want to go
through the uninstall-reinstall Eclipse process again. :(

Anyone has any ideas to solve this?

Thanks,
Zarah.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment