Friday, December 3, 2010

[android-developers] Re: APK file package name

If you need more information than aapt currently provides, check out
Google Code projects android-apktool and dedexer and/or dex2jar.

On Dec 1, 5:06 am, Bob Kerns <r...@acm.org> wrote:
> Ah, you beat me to the answer, excellent.
>
> But when checking my answer, I realized that there's no way that I can
> see to extract the original XML. 'xmltree' is a pain to decode, though
> I'm sure it's of great help to that one guy who maintains the XML
> encoding/decoding code!
>
> It would be easy to output equivalent XML with an 'aapt dump xml <path/
> to/apk> <e.g. res/layout/main.xml>', there have been a number of times
> I would have found this very helpful - mostly to be sure I was
> debugging what I thought I was debugging!
>
> What I'd really like to see would be a .apk inspector integrated into
> Eclipse.
>
> It'd be great if it could also dive into class.dex and at least tell
> us what's there. I can't find a way to do this now?
>
> On Nov 29, 10:45 pm, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > aapt dump badging <path/to/apk>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment