Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Gallery doesn't both click and drag

Oops - I was using setOnCLickListener() [wrong thing to do] on the
item instead of setOnItemClickListener() on the Gallery [right thing
to do].

On Dec 1, 3:54 pm, jotobjects <jotobje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a Gallery widget where I want each item to be clickable AND I
> want to be able to swipe the gallery to move it (of course).
>
> Once I set the OnClickListener on the items in the Gallery I can click
> them but no longer can move the gallery right and left.
>
> Do I have to play with onTouch down and move events to make this work,
> or is there another way to make the Gallery items both clickable and
> draggable?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment