Tuesday, December 14, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Global search app

thanks for your replies... but I think I need to do something more.

My SMS client (ChompSMS) can be bound to the search button long press
and it doesn't start any sort of voice recognition activity.

When I cleared the default application and long pressed the search
button the dialog appeared offering me which activity to launch it
didn't list mine.

hmm... this is getting a bit frustrating.


On Dec 14, 10:12 pm, Jake Basile <jakerbas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You may have to go into Settings>Apps>Manage Apps find Voice Search, and
> then clear defaults.
>
> I'm not really sure though. You may also want to try
> android.speech.action.RECOGNIZE_SPEECH<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/speech/RecognizerInten...>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment