Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Proguard problem after 2.3 update

Same problem, same message. If I knew I would have all this trouble, I
wouldn't have updated the android SDK. Even the docs are somewhat
outdated, wrong file names now (no big deal here, but it all adds up).

On 22 dez, 11:30, licorna <lico...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried different setting with no success:
>
>  - I've set PROGUARD_HOME AND proguard.dir (in local.properties) to:
> a) proguard included with SDK, b) proguard 4.5 --stable-- c) proguard
> 4.6 --beta-- both HOME and /lib directories
>  - I'm using ant 1.8.1 (ant -version)
>
> After changing proguard.dir to <proguard_dir>/lib I'm getting another
> error: Expecting class path separator ':' before '{' in argument
> number 1
>
> I've lost almost an entire day trying to make this work!
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Dec 21, 7:15 pm, "Fred Grott(Android Expert,http://mobilebytes.wordpress.com)"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> <fred.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > set PROGUARD_HOME to point to the proguard in your android sdk install..
>
> > I also had to do a manual ant 1.81 install on Ubuntu 10.04.1 Ubuntu 11 will
> > have ant 1.8 but Eclipse 3.7 will not have ant 1.81. until the end of the
> > beta process...ie May 2011..
>
> > I use a plugin called wickedshell to run ant 1.8.1 from shell in eclipse..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment