Sunday, December 26, 2010

[android-developers] Re: RemoteViews notification is not being displayed in notification window??

I am stuck with same problem but in a more weird way,
I am learning android by writing an app which will show a custom notification with buttons. Now, when I install this program on my HTC HD2 with Android 2.2, click on button on notification does the intended action but when I install same program on mytouch 3g with Android 2.2.1, it doesn't work i.e. click on notification works but not on individual buttons.

Could you solve the issue?

One thing to notice is that, on mytouch 3g,I see  a small area on right side of my custom layout in notification, which is extra i.e. this small area is not getting covered by by the custom layout of the notification. and that is the area which gets highlighted when i click the button or anywhere on the notification.

If you could solve the issue, please share.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment