Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Upgrade to ADT 8.0.1: I knew I shoudn't have done it!

ObsidianGT: No more flogging! :D

Xav: I ended up only re-installing Eclipse (not everything). I believe
you when you say I _shouldn't_ have to do that, but in real life I
need to to make ADT work again. :( Btw, ADT 9.0.0 looks promising!

Peter: Also, why is it that WebView is not listed as one of the
available Views? I moved my Eclipse folder to C:/Users/<My Folder>,
and let's see what happens on the next upgrade.


Thanks for the comments everyone!


- Zarah.

On Dec 16, 3:55 am, Peter Eastman <peter.east...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't have to reinstall Eclipse, and it worked fine for me.*
>
> Peter
>
> * The word "fine" must be interpreted very broadly, given that the
> layout editor has actually managed to become even more buggy and
> painful to use than it was before (and that's an accomplishment).
> I've filed a bug report listing the issues I've found so far:http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=13134.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment