Saturday, December 4, 2010

RE: [android-developers] Re: What Tablet would you get

I would never buy an Archos device again, ever--I had a terrible experience
with a device I bought from them two years ago, and the customer service was
flat-out inexcusably bad. The general perception was that they just didn't
give a sh*t about the defective device they sold me, and it was my own fault
for having bought it in the first place.

I bought a Tab last week and I'm playing with it--nice device, though I'm
having some problems using it as a WiFi hotspot. Signal is kinda weak, and
it appears to drop after using it for a bit. My only criticism of the device
so far.

Would love to try the Toshiba, but haven't seen it available yet.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: android-developers@googlegroups.com [mailto:android-
> developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of clarkbriancarl
> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 4:15 PM
> To: Android Developers
> Subject: [android-developers] Re: What Tablet would you get
>
> Im holding out for the Notion Ink Adam. There is an anouncement coming on
> 12/9. Hopefully either the release date or pre-order.
>
> I was waiting for the Archos 101, but there a quite a few unhappy people
> right now on archosfan.com forum concerning the latest firmware upgrade
> to the 7 and 101.
>
> On Dec 3, 3:03 pm, Gaelin <gaelint...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I searched through the board and I didn't see anyone ask this yet so I
> > apologize if this has been asked. With Christmas coming up I am
> > considering the purchase of a couple of tablets for my development
> > staff to both use in development and also for personal use.  I would
> > appreciate your opinions on what tablet would be the most bang for the
> > buck.  So lay it on me what are you people using and how do you like
> > them.  There are just too many choices for me to make a decision
> > without help.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help,
> >
> > --G
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment